What is Dynamic Website ?
Dynamic sites on the other hand can be more expensive to develop initially, but the advantages are numerous. At a basic level, a dynamic website can give the website owner the ability to simply update and add new content to the site. For example, news and events could be posted to the site through a simple browser interface.
Advantages of Dynamic websites
* Much more functional website
* Much easier to update
* New content brings people back to the site and helps in the search engines
* Can work as a system to allow staff or users to collaborate
Disadvantages of Dynamic websites
* More expensive to develop
* Hosting costs a little more * Annual Maintenance costs a little more